October 23, 2012 by MobiBlogger
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000 Watt Juice Extractor
Breville Elite 800 JEXL Juicer. Commercial performance. Home kitchen convenience. 1000 watts power up to 13,000 RPM for up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers. Over 40,000 filtering pores ensure smooth and delicious refreshment.
Easy-to-clean components allow you more time for enjoyment. The extra-large 3″ wide mouth (7.6 cm) feed-tube maximizes efficiency and cuts down your prep time.
Officially named the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite, this model has an Italian made electronic motor. With 1000 watts, the super efficient motor increases power under yield to maintain filter revolutions.
Two speeds for soft and hard fruits and a three-inch feed tube minimize preparation and juicer feeding time. With its beautifully designed stainless die cast steel housing and motor body, this is a work of art you will be proud to display on your countertop.
Designed to commercial standards, the powerful 1000 watts drive this top-of-the-line Juice Fountain Elite Juicer. It features a die-cast metal base and extra large stainless feed chute so you can insert whole fruits and vegetables, cutting operating time considerably.
Choose from the two electronic speed controls for juicing either hard and soft foods, and a micro mesh filter basket will catch the pulp. The pulp container is large and holds a generous one liter which lets you keep juicing longer before needing to empty the container.
With a one-liter container for holding your juice, you can work much longer before needing to stop and empty out the 800JEXL container.
Features that come with the Breville 800JEXL 1000 Watt Juice Extractor
- Big feed chute. You can process 3 regular size carrots at once or three medium apples or oranges (stacked in the feed chute). No cutting needed. The chute is 3″ in diameter and 7″ tall.
- Disassembles quickly. No screws. Fits easily in the dishwasher.
- The pitcher included has a spout opening, so there’s no overspray. Additionally, the lid is made to separate the foam from the juice.
- Never gets out of balance because it’s an ejection style juicer. It still does a great job of extracting the majority of juice with the high rpm motor.
- It looks very nice on the counter with the stainless steel construction.
Specifications of the Breville Juice Fountain Elite:
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 8 by 9 by 19 inches
- 1-year warranty