October 23, 2012 by MobiBlogger
This is the smallest Android TV player in the world. It looks like a USB flash drive, twice as big as a USB stick, but compared to a regular small Android TV box, the size is only 25%. You can attach it to the back of your TV,
Browse all video websites; support Netflix, Hulu, Flixster, Youtube etc.
Apps download freely form android market, App store etc.
Local Media playback, support HDD, U-disk, SD card.
Support SKYPE video call, MSN, Facebook, twitter, QQ etc
Support WiFi hotpiont, could be as a wireless router
Support Email, office suite etc
Support DLNA function
CPU: Amlogic AML8726-M3 up to 1.2GHz ARM Cortex A9+ 1080P media+3D GPU
Memory: DDRIII 1GB
Flash: Nand Flash 4GB (up to 16GB)
WiFi: 802.11 b/g /n
3G: Support most 3G USB dongle
Input and Output Ports:
1*HDMI 1.3: up to 1920×1080 Resolution
1*USB: OTG host port
1*USB: HOST Host USB port
1*TF card reader: SD card interface, support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB
Power: 100~220V AC Input, 5V DC Output 2A
OS: Google Android 4.0
Video: RM/RMVB, MPEG, MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, H.263, H.264, VC-1, DivX, Xvid, TS, RealVideo, VP6, VP8 up to 1080P support
Audio: AAC-LC/HEAAC/HE-AAC v2,AC3,AMR-NB,DTS,MP3,OGG,RA_COOK,WMA,WMA,LPCM/PCM/ADPCM,FLA
Adobe Flash: Adobe Flash 10.1 support or above
Support language: 24 languages, English, Germany, Japanese, Korea, Chinese etc.
Accessories: HDMI cable, Power charger adapter, User Manual
- Android4.0 Mini PC, Google TV Box with WiFi, Google Android 4.0 TV Box Cortex A9′s details are as follow:
- It outputs video to TV (with HDMI input) via HDMI (a HDMI cable is included).
- It gets power through a USB cable (included); USB adapter (5V, 2A) is also included. Please tell us the plug pin mode compatible to your local socket; It also has no RGB port, no S-video port, no built-in IR, no built-in Bluetooth.
- It has a regular USB port use to connect USB mouse or keyboard (mouse and keyboard are not included); It doesn’t have an Ethernet port; you need to use WIFI to connect it to Internet.
- It also has a micro USB port used to connect to PC. You can use it to copy files from your PC to this little guy; It also has a micro SD card slot. You can insert a micro SD card with up to 32GB of movie or pictures here.
A. Brief Appearance Introduction
- HDMIPort: AV out and connect to TV/monitor
- TF-CARD Port: can be expended by T-FLASH memory
- Mini USB OTG: Contact to PC for data transfer and reinstall OS; It is a USB 2.0 Port if connect to USB convertor.
- USB Host: For mouse, keyboard, external HDD, USB drive
- Picture layout : compliment from minipcbox.com
- Connect the TV or LED monitor by HDMI cable. Set Up the TV data receive mode to HDMI mode. (Please refer to TV / LED manual)
- It is recommended to use 2.4G wireless keyboard or mouse. Please plug 2.4G receiver in the USB Host (or USB OTG port by port converter). If plugged the mouse only, it shows built-in soft keyboard in the OS interface. If plugged the physical keyboard, the soft keyboard will hide automatically.
- The left key of the mouse stands for ”OK” and the right key ”Back/Return”. Rolling the mouse is for” Page up/down” and long press the left key is to drag the icon, copy/paste the file. Hold the middle button is for properties.
- You can also connect it to HDMI Projector.